Thursday, 9 August 2012

Chainfire 3D Pro 3.3 [APK+Plugins] For Micromax Funbook


Many People ask us about rooting of Funbook and how to use chainfire 3D on Funbook.
So I am going to give you a Quick Tutorial about rooting And Use Chainfire 3d on Funbook.

ROOTING:
1.Micromax Funbook Is Pre-rooted.So No need to rootit again.
2.Download Super user from GOOGLE PLAY or SUPERUSER.APK And Install it.
3.Then Open any app [ex.chainfire 3d,titanium backup,etc].
4. Superuser ask you for permeation and give permeation by pressing GRANT.
5.Thats it.. root function is started to work on micromax Funbook..Enjoy it.

HOW TO USE CHAINFIRE 3D:
1.Download chainfire 3d and it plugin from below links:


2.install chainfire 3d with its apk file.
3.open chainfire 3d and install OpenGL Drivers.
4.then restart your tab.
5.after restarting if your chainfire 3d dissapper from manu then don't worry again just install APK file.
6.after again installing APK file no need to install drivers.
7.then extract the RAR file containing plugins Anywhere in internal sd.
8.Now open chainfire 3d and Select "INSTALL PLUGINS/SHADERS".


  • libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip (for PowerVR)
  • libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip (for Nvidia)
  • libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip (for Qualcomm)


9.chainfire 3d automatically detect the drivers.then install it by clicking on it.
10.Now Go to "Default OpenGL Settings>>Use plugin >>QUALCOMM"
11.Thats it. Now You Can Play All HD Games on Funbook.

Source

23 comments:

romasa aleem said...

i installed superuser frm google play on micromax funbook.
now in step 2 above u mentioned....my funbook ...superuser app does not ask me for permission GRANT etc.

Y ???????????????????

Vaibhav Soni said...

how to download plugin ......?

Gamer Guy said...

sorry for wrong link of plugins new link updated download. and follow instruction.
thank you.

Parth Upadhyay said...

install opengl drivers??????

gamer said...

when i open chainfire it asks acquire superuser.is you funbook roote?then app close.how can i solve it?

mo71n said...

hey buddy im planing to use titanium bckup.. Is there any chance of risk r sumting? Does tat changes my whole setting and rom.

Rahul said...

hey gamer guy gangstar rio finally works on funbook but dark knight said unfourtuntly app stop working plz help me sir.and asphalt 7 run without internet connection plz reply me

Rajat Dhingra said...

hi pls help me guys whenever i install chainfire3d and opens it first asks me to install cf3d driver and when i press the button to install it says that your device may not root and you may have to re flsh your firmware what to do should i install it or not

Ravi Tomar said...

hi guys plz help me, i have installed it but while clicking on install plugin it showing no file found but i put the plugin file in int storage.

Picolo2012 said...

mine was working fine a few days ago on my funbook p300. suddenly chainfire shows 'is your device rooted, if yes then reboot may solve the problem'. after reboot, no progress, shows the same.
while using superuser, when i update binary, it shows access to root directory 'fail'.
please help.
thanks in advance...

rajit saha said...

hey i played asphalt 7 on my funbook using chainfire 3d pro... but suddenly the game is not working.. i hink thi9s is plug in prob... if u want to see the video of playing asphalt 7 on micromax i can upload it to youtube... please fix it.... thanx

HSB said...

chain fire 3d says no file found... i've put files in sd card..... m using micromax funbook

Prithvi Raj said...

Hi,
Guys Does this also works on Mi Funbook Infinity....???????

Ash D said...

HEY GUYS! PLEASE HELP ME!! I Used One Click Root And I Accidentally Unrooted My Funbook. Now I Cannot Root My Funbook. Ive Tried Many Ways But Everytime I Get stuck On Some Or The Other step Due To Errors. PLEASE HELP, I WILL GIVE 100 Rupees To Anyone Who Tells Me How To Root My Funbook!!

R.S said...

just use unlock root from its website unlockroot.com & root your tab just give me rechargeof 100rs on my phone n.o 8650661876 vodafone as you mentioned above

Arjun Rathod said...

Bro i done this trick....but still gangster west cost hutsle shows white caracter..hw to play HD games on funbook...

Adarsh Srivastava said...

All hd games running........Thanks man....

Ash D said...

PLEASE GET THESE GAMES

contract killer 2

deathdome

blood & Glory Legend

frontline commando

brothers in arms 2

rayman jungle run

bard's tale

shadowgun

eternity warrior II

mib3

eternal legacy

stardom a-list

Snehal Raj said...

hi mere pass Domo X3dse hai koi mushe bata sakta hai ki ise root kaise kare please mushe bateo mai isme koi HD hame nehi khel pa raha ho please bateo

Red Bull said...

I had take this and now my SGSIII is crushed!
Thanks

HQ Land said...

What the.....now my tab keep restart when I try to play even a game

Dem0n said...

i don't think funbook can play chinfire....coz it mentions its only compatible with 2.s...
I tried to install I ....it did but after a time restarted ...and nothing....lol...

smrs said...

my tablet is restarting whole day like 19 hours when i started to instal something in chainfire 3d pro ver. and i sayed i must whait to it reboot .. restart and its restarting for 19 hours what to do ??? my tab is rooted the *(NEXUS 7)* ROOTED * please i need some professional help

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...